Close Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
BullDog features a compact footprint, remote monitoring, and all stainless steel frame, modular construction. With output speeds up to 10 cycles per minute (c.p.m.), BullDog is ideally suited for small sized processors and is built to operate in wash down environments. Parts and service are available from our centrally located Kansas City facility.
The BullDog can help you boost production and save money. Loading open, horizontal packages is easier as compared to a vacuum packaging machine pouch and the machine can complete up to 10 cycles a minute. Also, with a rollstock film packaging machine, you can create virtually any package configuration you need and easily change between them by swapping tools. This helps minimize the storage space and inventory costs. In addition to inventory costs, automatic sealing and cutting and the ease of filling packaging can reduce the workers you need while boosting your output. Additionally, our internet connected cameras mounted on the machine help reduce costs and maintain productivity by enabling remote troubleshooting and monitoring to help keep machines running.
Call today to speak with a RollStock Packaging Specialist! 800-777-5624
- Built in the United States
- All stainless steel frame construction will not warp
- Sturdy and strong enough to easily move with a pallet jack or forklift
- Knee over die lift for long life and reliable sealing
- Operation and safety functions are monitored and controlled with touchscreen
- Servo motor controlled gripper chain
- Easy access open frame facilitates cleaning and ease of service
- User-friendly remote video camera monitoring for easy field support and software updates
- Parts and service available from our Kansas City facility
Unparalleled quality, performance, price and service!