Close Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Thompson 3000 Mixer / Grinder
The Thompson 3000 mixer/grinder is ideal for today’s medium size processor. With a production capacity up to 3,000 kilograms (6,613 pounds) per hour during the initial grind and 30 kilograms (66 pounds) per minute during regrind (depending on plate size), this machine delivers high volume while saving on floor space (3.6’ x 2.6’).
- Built to withstand harsh production environments, our Thompson 3000 mixer/grinder is manufactured of heavy duty stainless steel and features seam welded corners inside and out. The smooth easy to clean surfaces and solid, rust free stainless steel feedscrew, and removable stainless steel mixing arm and paddles reflect the quality construction of this machine.
- The automatic forward/reverse mixing action gently blends fat and lean product into consistent batches. The feedscrew is located in a uniquely designed channel and is positioned at a right angle to the hopper and mixing paddle. This results in limited exposure to the feedscrew and eliminates overworking of the product. The result: superior particle definition and minimal temperature rise.
- Equipped with two independent helical gear motors, you’ll benefit from the quiet, trouble free operation of the Thompson 3000.
- 12-hp grinding motor
- Automatic forward/reverse mixing action
- Handles meat with temperatures as low as 24ºF
- Stainless steel counterbalanced interlocking lid with viewing slots so spices or other ingredients can be added while mixing. Mixing action stops when safety lock on lid is released.
- Heavy duty locking casters