Close Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Thompson 900 Mixer/Grinder Helps You Produce Consistent High Quality Yields
Our Thompson 900 mixer/grinder is ideal for today’s small to mid size processor or supermarket. With a production capacity up to 2,000 kilograms (4,409 pounds) per hour (depending on plate size, product, and product temperature), this machine delivers high volume while saving on floor space (3.1-ft. x 2.3-ft.).
- Built to withstand harsh production environments, our Thompson 900 mixer/grinder is manufactured of solid stainless steel and features seam welded corners inside and out. The smooth easy to clean surfaces and solid, rust free stainless steel feedscrew and removable stainless steel mixing arm and paddles reflect the quality construction of this machine.
- The automatic forward/reverse mixing action gently blends fat and lean product into consistent batches. The feedscrew rests in a uniquely designed channel and is positioned at a right angle to the hopper and the mixing paddle. This results in limited exposure to the feedscrew and eliminates overworking of the product. The result: superior particle definition and minimal temperature rise.
- Equipped with two independent helical gear motors, you’ll benefit from the quiet, trouble free operation of the Thompson 900.
- #32 (90mm) size grinding head
- Automatic forward/reverse mixing action
- Stainless steel counterbalanced interlocking dome shaped lid with viewing slots so spices or other ingredients can be added while mixing. Mixing action stops when safety lock on lid is released.
- Two independent helical gear motors for mixing and grinding
- Heavy duty locking casters
Call 800-777-5624 today to talk with one of our processing equipment specialists!