Close Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Thompson 900 Omega Mixer/Grinder
Our Thompson 900 Omega mixer/grinder is ideal for small to midsize processor or supermarket. With a production capacity up to 4,409-lbs. (2,000 kilograms) per hour (depending on plate size, product, and product temperature), this machine delivers high volume while saving on floor space (37.5-in. x 25-in.).
- Built to withstand harsh production environments, our Thompson 900 Omega mixer/grinder is manufactured of solid stainless steel and features seam welded corners inside and out. The smooth, easy to clean surfaces and solid, rust-free stainless steel feedscrew and removable stainless steel mixing arm and paddles reflect the quality construction of this machine.
- The automatic forward/reverse mixing action gently blends the fat and lean product into consistent batches. The feedscrew rests in a uniquely designed channel and is positioned at a right angle to the hopper and the mixing paddle. This results in limited exposure to the feedscrew and eliminates overworking of the product. The result: superior particle definition and minimal temperature rise.
- Equipped with worm gear drive
- 100-liter hopper volume
- Shipping weight: 816 lbs.
- 220 V / 60 Hz / 3 phase
- 132-lbs. (60kg) mixing capacity
- 3-15/16" (#32) grinding head
- 5.4-hp grinding motor
- Connections for tandem (Gemini) production
- Ingredients chute
Contact UltraSource today at 800-777-5624 for more information about our commercial mixer grinders and other processing equipment.