Close Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Rhino 4 - Economical, Versatile, and Reliable Food Tray Sealer - Made in the USA
Our Rhino 4 tray sealer features a drawer style operational design and is equipped with gas flush controls for applications requiring M.A.P. This efficient, labor saving packaging machine seals up to ten cycles per minute or four M.A.P. cycles per minute. Our Rhino 4 is ideal for market launch conditions where volumes are sure to increase. The Rhino 4 is constructed entirely of stainless steel and anodized aluminum for easy sanitation. Heating, sealing, cutting, and gas flush functions are managed via a user friendly, NEMA 4 rated, multilingual electronic control panel.
The market for prepared meals is growing. People are seeking healthy fresh and frozen prepared meals to meet their dietary and budget needs. Companies are responding with local, regional and national meal delivery services. Grocery stores, super markets, and custom markets are adding "grab and go" meals, weekly meal services and even prepared meal delivery. UltraSource tray sealing machines can help companies meet this growing market segment. Rhino tray sealing machines help grocery stores, specialty markets, meal delivery companies and restaurants reduce packaging labor and lidding costs and produce consistent quality packaged product. The lidding and optional modified atmosphere gas packaging can help companies increase the shelf life of their products. This helps maximize inventory profits and can even extend market reach.
Call 800-777-5624 to talk with one of our packaging specialists to learn more.
Advanced, durable, and efficient design elements:
- Seal Tight™ film clamping system
- PLC controls with 5.6”full-color touch screen (Multilingual: English, German, Spanish, and French)
- Fully electronic film tension control (no mechanical adjustments required)
- Vulcanized ground rubber film driver roller to eliminate slipping
- Stepper motor controlled film advance (±0.5mm) eliminates film breakage and tightly controls advance distance
- Teflon® coated sealing plates
- Film Relax® mechanism
- Film unwind drives the uncut side of the film eliminating film breakage
- 1.25-hp vacuum pump
- Pneumatic hinges in the hood for improved access
- Removable back panel for easy access/maintenance
- One year warranty
- NSF 2, UL 963, CSA C22.2 #68 certified
- Dimensions: 43.41" L X 45.73" W X 85" H
- Built with pride in Kansas City, Missouri
With over 130 years of industry experience, UltraSource is the trusted choice for packaging, processing, and labeling equipment, parts and operational supplies.
THE NEW STANDARD FOR INNOVATION