Close Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ultravac® 800 Double Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine
Our new Ultravac® 800 double chamber vacuum packaging machine has been designed for economical, single operator efficiency in a daily use environment where operational simplicity and mid-range production speeds are required. The machine’s 10” chamber depth enables operators to handle a wide variety of products from individual steaks and chops to primal cuts.
Assembled by UltraSource in the USA and designed to withstand cold, wet, and harsh environments for many years, our new Ultravac 800 machine features stainless steel construction in all major components; four sealing stations with two 31.5” long seal bars in each chamber, which produce 10mm wideband seals to minimize “leakers” and rework; a flat deck design for ease of sanitation; and a NEMA 4 digital control panel that stores up to 10 programs for a variety of products, assuring consistency from cycle to cycle.
- Stainless steel construction
- Two 31.5” long seal bars in each chamber
- 10” chamber depth
- NEMA 4 digital control panel
- Vacuum sensor
- High-density plastic filler plates
- Air assisted sealing capable
- Easy access panel doors for easier maintenance
- Locking, heavy duty casters
- Assembled in the USA
- Chamber Dimensions: 29.5" L X 37.4" W X 10" H
- Machine Dimensions: 74.8" L X 37.6" W X 47.2" H
Call 800.777.5624 now to learn more and be sure to ask about 0% financing for up to 48 months for qualified buyers!
*Financing for US-based customers only depending on 3rd party financing firm approval and terms.