The Thompson 3200 mixer/grinder offers high capacity production in a compact size making it ideal for today's medium size processor. It is capable of producing up to 3,000 kilograms (6,613 pounds) per hour (depending on plate size), and utilizes a 300L hopper.
- Built to withstand harsh production environments, the Thompson 3200 mixer/grinder is manufactured of solid stainless steel and features seam welded corners inside and out. The smooth, easy to clean surfaces, solid stainless steel feedscrew, paddle, grinding head, and lock ring reflect the quality construction of this machine.
- The automatic forward/reverse mixing action gently blends fat and lean product by tumbling product from top to bottom and from corner to corner within the hopper to deliver consistent well mixed batches. The feedscrew is located in a uniquely designed channel and is positioned at a right angle to the hopper and mixing paddle. This results in limited exposure to the feedscrew and eliminates overworking of the product. The result: superior particle definition and minimal temperature rise.
- Equipped with two independent helical reduction gear motors, you’ll benefit from the quiet, trouble free operation of the Thompson 3200.
- 12.5-hp grinding motor
- Automatic forward/reverse mixing action
- Handles meat temperatures as low as 24ºF
- Stainless steel counterbalanced interlocking lid with inspection viewing slots allows for addition of spices or ingredients while mixing. Mixing action stops when safety lock on lid is released.
- Heavy duty locking casters