Close Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Our Thompson 840 mixer/grinder is ideal for today’s small to mid-size processor or supermarket. With a production capacity up to 2,400 kilograms (5,291 pounds) per hour (depending on plate size), this machine delivers high volume while saving on floor space (2.4-ft. x 2.2-ft.).
- Built to withstand harsh production environments, our Thompson 840 mixer/grinder is manufactured of solid stainless steel and features seam welded corners inside and out. The smooth easy to clean surfaces and solid, rust-free stainless steel feedscrew and removable stainless steel mixing arm and paddles reflect the quality construction of this machine.
- The automatic forward/reverse mixing action gently blends the fat and lean product into consistent batches, which results in superior particle definition.
- #32 (90mm) size grinding head
- 4-hp motor, single phase
- Automatic forward/reverse mixing action
- Stainless steel counterbalanced interlocking lid with viewing slots so spices or other ingredients can be added while mixing. Mixing action stops when safety lock on lid is released.
- Heavy-duty locking casters
- Reliable, helical gear drives eliminate belt or chain failure
- The strength of solid stainless steel auger, barrel and locking ring
- 60-liter hopper volume
- 88-lbs. (40kg) mixing capacity
- 3-15/16" (#32) grinding head
- Capacity over 5,200-lbs. per hour
- Shipping weight: 550-lbs.
Thompson 840 Commercial Mixer/Grinder Options: