Close Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Skinny II derinding machine is an excellent starter model for small butcheries or processing
operations. Using the infeed conveyor belt, it automatically derinds flat pieces of meat or
remove the divided hood to manually derind round cuts. The Skinny II can derind a variety of products and
leaves no residue on the product, thus reducing additional post processing.
- Quick conversion from automatic to manual operation without the use of tools
- Individually adjust rind thickness using side hand lever
- Easily removable divided hood for manual derinding of round cuts
- Tooth roller is continuously cleaned, so no need to interrupt the production process
- Compact model equipped with with locking swivel casters
- Quick and easy cleaning for optimum hygiene
- Machine housing is constructed from 3mm stainless steel for durability
- CE rated
- Dimensions: 31.86" W X 53.9" D X 47.4" H