Our Thompson 4000 Series industrial mixer/grinders are capable of producing up to 4,000 kilograms (8,819 pounds) per hour (depending on plate size, product, and product temperature) and are available with hopper volumes from 200 to 400 liters.
- Built to withstand harsh production environments, Thompson 4000 Series mixer/grinders are manufactured of solid stainless steel and feature seam welded corners inside and out. The smooth easy to clean surfaces, solid stainless steel feedscrew, grinding head, lock ring, and mixing arm reflect the quality construction of this machine. In addition, the stainless steel hopper is 3mm thick with reinforced walls for further strength.
- The specially designed mixing paddle, along with the 4000 Series’ automatic forward/reverse mixing action, gently blends fat and lean product by tumbling product from top to bottom and from corner to corner within the hopper to deliver consistent well mixed batches.
- A continuous grind is made possible with the 20/20 horsepower, two speed, high efficiency gearmotor driven feedscrew that runs the full length of the hopper. The two speed motor allows greater flexibility for processing a broader range of products in a more efficient manner with increased production speed. The result: a clean cutting action.
- The #56 size (152mm) or optional #66 size (220mm) grinding head delivers high production rates for a variety of products, including fresh and tempered or flaked frozen meat. Equipped with reliable gear drives, you never have to worry about down time due to belt or chain failure.
- Heavy duty safety interlocked dome shaped lid with viewing slots so spices or other ingredients can be added while mixing. Mixing action stops when safety lock on lid is released.
- Independent helical gear drives for mixing and grinding
- Heavy duty locking casters
- From quality design to tough construction, outstanding performance, and amazing reliability, that’s Thompson!