The Ultravac 880 vacuum chamber packaging machine has been designed for economical, single operator efficiency in a daily use environment where operational simplicity and midrange production speeds are required. Available with a 10” or 12” lid, the Ultravac 880 will handle a wide variety of products from individual steaks and chops to primal cuts.
Built to UltraSource’s rigid specifications and designed to withstand cold, wet, and harsh environments for many years, the Ultravac 880 machine features stainless steel construction in all major components; a powerful, dependable, 12-horsepower rugged vacuum pump; two 34.5” seal bars per chamber along with 10mm wide band seals to minimize “leakers” and rework; a flat deck design for ease of sanitation; and a NEMA 4 programmable control panel that stores up to 20 programs for a variety of products, assuring consistency from cycle to cycle.
- 12-hp Busch® Vacuum Pump
- Durable Stainless Steel Construction
- Flat Deck Design
- 10mm Wide Band Seals
- NEMA 4 Programmable Control Panel
- NEMA 4 Electrical Enclosures
- Soft Air Ventilation
- Bladder Activated Sealing
- Eight High Density Plastic Filler Plates
- Pump Overload Warning Indicator
- Oil Change Indicator
- Vacuum Sensor and Display
- Heavy Duty Casters
- Chamber Dimensions: 40.5" L X 40.5" W X 10" H
- Machine Dimensions: 79.6" L X 51.2" W X 50" H
Call 800.777.5624 now to learn more and be sure to ask about 0% financing for up to 36 months for qualified buyers!!