Close Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ultravac 600 Vacuum Chamber Packaging Machine with Three Seal Bars!
The Ultravac 600 vac packer offers triple the packaging production of common tabletop vacuum packaging machines. With two 20” seal bars on both sides, and one 24.5” on the front side of the chamber you get 64.5” of usable sealing bar length. The Ultravac 600 vacuum packaging machine can increase efficiency, extend product shelf life, and improve your package seal quality!
Ultravac 600 Vacuum Packaging Machine Features:
- Two year warranty
- Domed 2-in. acrylic lid
- 2-hp vacuum pump
- 12 gauge stainless steel construction
- Patented lid hinge system minimizes stress on lid to eliminate cracking
- Heavy duty, transparent, molded acrylic lid
- Hot wire cutoff
- Electrical connection 230 volt, 3 phase with other voltages available
- Heavy duty seal transformer (750VA & 600VA)
- Standard smokehouse feet
- High density polyethylene filler boards
- NEMA 4 washdown modular controls
- Three seal bars
- Built by UltraSource in the USA at our Kansas City, Missouri headquarters
- Large 4.3” LCD touchscreen
- Easily recall up to 99 preprogrammed routines
- Slant tray for liquids
- Modified atmosphere vacuum packaing gas flush operation
- Double seam sealing
- Inline filter kit
Call 800.777.5624 now to learn more about the Ultravac 600 vacuum packaging machine and be sure to ask about inancing for qualified buyers!