Close Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
ULTRAVAC 2100 Dual Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine
Whether it's meat, poultry, cheese, fish, seafood, or produce that you need to preserve, the Ultravac 2100 dual chamber vacuum packaging machine is the most dependable, simple to own, simple to operate in the marketplace. With twin vacuum chambers, the Ultravac 2100 can help boost your production.
See the Ultravac 2100 Double Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine in action!
The Ultravac 2100 is available in two different sizes, 8” or 12” chamber depths, and several pump and chamber configurations to meet your specific production needs. All machines are equipped with air-cooled rugged vacuum pumps. The 8” model is available with a 7.5, 10, or 12-hp pump. For larger sized products like hams, turkeys, large primal cuts, or cheese blocks, the 12” chamber depth is recommended and comes equipped with a 10-hp or 12-hp pump.
- Extending shelf life of fresh product
- Consistent, trouble-free quality retail packaging
-Greater volume per cycle
- Two-year warranty
- Reduced loading time
- Strong, durable, die-cast aluminum
- A solution for troublesome applications
- Modified atmosphere packaging
- Readily available parts and service
- 8" Chamber Depth Model Dimensions: 64.5" L X 42" W X 47" H
- 12" Chamber Depth Model Dimensions: 64.5" L X 42" W X 51" H
Call 800.777.5624 now to learn why the Ultravac 2100 is the #1 USA Made double chamber vacuum packaging machine and be sure to ask about 0% financing for up to 48 months for qualified buyers!