Close Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bison Form Fill Seal, Rollstock Packaging Machine - Solid, Intelligent, Reliable, and Expandable
The Bison sets the new standard in form fill and seal packaging. The Bison is designed for higher production and customization requirements. It is incredibly versatile with four base configurations and numerous customization options to choose from. The Bison was extensively researched, designed and tested and includes only the most sought after features. Manufactured at our Kansas City, Missouri facility, UltraSource Bison rollstock packaging machines offer a fresh approach with innovative features.
Bison features output speeds up to 14 cycles per minute (c.p.m.). The base model is 12 feet in length and 4 foot loading, labeling, and discharge expansions can be added. The Bison is adaptable for virtually any sized processor, and is built to operate in wash down environments. Parts and service are available from our centrally located Kansas City facility.
Our Packaging Specialists and Engineers will work with you to design a Bison rollstock packaging machine to meet your requirements.
Call 800-777-5624 today to get started!
Designed for reliability and performance, the Bison rollstock packaging machine design promotes simplified, safe and efficient production management.
- Machine designed to meet EN415-3 safety standard for form/fill/seal machines
- Completely sealed electrical enclosure, NEMA 4 design, 14 gauge 304 stainless steel
- 100A rated door lock out power switch meets EN Standards
- Tool less change out of upper tooling and inserts
- Multilingual PLC controls, with 7” or 10” touch screen
- Solid state heater relays with a 437°F (225°C) high temperature safety cutout
- Remote monitoring of touch screen and PLC enables remote software updates and troubleshooting, includes two Ethernet cameras
- One piece, lightweight, quickly removed, interlocked door guards
- All machines expandable in the field, both discharge and in feed
- 12-ft. machine frame can be moved with a pallet jack
- Standard servo motor driven chains with Kollmorgen S200 servo drive with AKM servo motor
With over 130 years of experience, UltraSource is the trusted choice for packaging, processing and labeling equipment, parts, and operational supplies.