Close Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Jarvis Model SPC 140 Breaking Saw
The SPC 140 is ideally suited for breaking beef forequarters and beef plates, as well as hot and cold ribbing. It is also suited for pork - ham and shoulder marking, ribbing and chin bone removal.
- Lightweight and flexible - allows operators to use the tool both hanging and on the table
- More power - high efficiency air motor for more horsepower and lower operating costs
- Heavy-duty gears made to withstand all uses in the packing plant industry
- New style USDA approved blade guard for easy internal sanitation
- All stainless construction
- Lever style adjustable depth gauge for precise depth control
- Instant stop blade
- Pneumatic air powered beef breaking saw
- Meets national and international requirements for hygiene and safety (USDA and CE approved)