Close Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
F. Dick Curved ExpertGrip Boning Knives
Polished, durable blade with a laser-tested cutting edge with seamless construction, abrasion proof plastic handles, and distinctive hollows for the fingers to reduce slippage.
- Integrated finger guards for added protection and slip resistance
- Ideal for daily butchering and general kitchen use; specifically for deboning pork, beef, poultry, and fish (Stiff blades for pork/beef; Flexible/Semi-Flex for poultry/fish)
- Slip-resistant ExpertGrip handle gives you confident grip while remaining comfortable in the hand during all-day use
- Seamless blade-to-handle gives knife superior durability and prevents bacteria from entering the handle
- High-carbon, stain resistant blade is sharp right out of the box and retains edge after extended use
Make professional, confident cuts with ExpertGrip knives from UltraSource- ideal for daily meat processing and butchering. The ExpertGrip’s unique, textured handle fits comfortably in all hand sizes and forms, with or without metal mesh gloves. The durable, easy grip handle is made from soft and slip resistant plastic, and due to its flexibility – spares sinews and joints. The special production process - soft shell, hard center - provides a seamless connection between the blade and the handle, therefore, no bacteria and residues can enter between handle and blade. Engineered with polished, corrosion-resistant molybdenum steel, each blade is built to handle the toughest boning and butchering processes. The durable core inside the handle guarantees absolute stability, while also maintaining a seamless transition from handle to the blade for easy re-sharpening.
Unit: Each Item numbers: 449160, 449161, 449162, 449163, 449164, 449165