Close Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
The fully automated CDC-A Series Double Clipper combines performance, reliability, and flexibility. The CDC-A Series Double Clippers are solidly built and efficient. Because of the two-hand release, the CDC-A Series offers highest safety standards.
Increase production without increasing labor. All natural, fiber, cellulose-and artificial casings can be processed to single sausages, sausage chains and rings up to 120mm caliber. The electronic control system enables you to adjust the parameters to the desired products in seconds.
Click to See the Cliptechnik Fully Auto CDC-A Series Double Clipper in Action
CDC-A Series clippers are mechanically and electrically compatible with all commercially available stuffing machines. The mobile base enables easy adjustment of the clipper to the height of the stuffer.
- The service intervals on board are controlled by a special CRM program
- Intuitive user-friendly controls
- High-quality stainless construction for durability and easy cleaning
- Electronically controlled, operated pneumatically, easy maintenance, low cost
- A quick change of up to 4 different clip types without requiring any modification
- Large caliber range
- Adjustable roller conveyor
- Adjustable combi-tray for ring sausage
- String dispenser for ring-shaped products
- Automatic loop dispenser
- Spoolclip system with a clip pusher
- Length stop optical
- Stuffing horn support 690mm or adjustable (525mm comes standard)
- Pneumatic casing brake
Subject to technical changes
Call 800-777-5624 today to speak with a Processing Equipment specialist about our clipping machines!