Close Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
The American made, high speed, automatic Ultravac 3500 is a jumbo chamber vacuum packaging machine with a conveyor that offers unrestricted packaging flexibility for a broad variety of meat, poultry, seafood, or dairy products. From individual cuts to whole pork loins to 40# cheese blocks and everything in between, the Ultravac 3500 produces high quality packages and is ideal for use by mid to large size packers and processors who operate in a high production environment that calls for packaging versatility.
Designed to minimize floor space requirements, product is loaded onto one end of the seamless conveyor while the sealing chamber is in operation at the opposite end. The finished packaged product automatically moves from the sealing chamber to an off load conveyor or shrink tunnel while the loaded conveyor automatically moves into the sealing chamber and the process repeats. With its twin chamber production rates approaching 25,000 lbs. per hour, the Ultravac 3500 is an industry leader in cost reducing automated productivity.
- UltraSource patented automatic conveyor
- Jumbo (12" D X 39" L X 35" W) sealing chamber
- 12" stainless steel, dome shaped lid
- 78" sealing surface
- Inline vacuum line filters
- Rugged 10-horsepower vacuum pumps
- All stainless steel construction
- Programmable logic control panel
- ETL Listed, conforms to: UL-73 and CSA 22.22 Standards
- CE Certified
- Machine Dimensions: 115" L X 62" H X 53" D
Call 800.777.5624 now to learn more about the Ultravac 3500 vacuum packaging machine and be sure to ask about 0% financing for up to 48 months for qualified buyers*!